Saturday, August 18, 2012

Animal Print Pants














Hello World! I saw this article in InStyle Magazine about animal print pants and had to give my cheap and chic tips for achieving it. The pants are the new animal print pants from JCrew. They cost $118.00, which is a nice price for something that you are going to get a lot of use out of. The look that I love the best out of the three and that I feel you can wear to multiple places would be the animal print pants with the orange tee. I searched multiple stores to find out where I could find a nice orange tee for an inexpensive price and I found it. The tee can be found at Target for around $12.00. Target also has the blue clutch ($20.00) and great accessories. The outfit goes well with nude open toe high-heels. Charlotte Russe has the great nude heels for under $30.00 for any sizes. This outfit is great for any size lady as long as the pants are not too fitted and accessories kept to a minimum.






No comments:

Post a Comment