Thursday, September 27, 2012
Get Healthy to Look Your Best!
I know this is a fashion blog, but what could be more fashionable then having your best body? Being healthy is and always will be the hottest trend around. You have to make an effort to live and eat healthy so you can glow and sparkle your skin gets when it is at it's healthiest peak. So, enjoy your veggies, fruits, and lots of water. I celebrate a healthier lifestyle and will be getting my body in it's best shape with you!! Starting with great nutrition and then making your way to working out a few times a week.
There are plenty of ways to begin eating healthy. Below I have listed some that have worked for me and I hope they will work for you.
1. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
2. IF YOU DRINK FRUIT JUICE...DILUTE IT WITH WATER
3. EAT LOTS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
4. WHEN CRAVING SUGAR, SKIP THE SWEETS AND GO FOR SWEET TASTING SNACKS LIKE BELL PEPPERS, PEACHES, PLUMS, WATERMELON, ECT
5. ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO AT LEAST 10 MINUTES OF CARDIO DURING THE DAY
6. EAT PLENTY OF FISH AND CHICKEN
7. EXPLORE NUTS AND BERRIES
8. FINALLY: SPEND SOME TIME DURING THE DAY DE-STRESSING! THIS WILL HELP YOUR BODY RELAX, NOT CLING TO IT'S STORED FAT, AND BE ALERT FOR WORKING OUT