Thursday, December 13, 2012

CLUTCHES!!!!



The hot item for the season is the.....CLUTCH! It is simple, chic, and goes with just about any outfit. In the past clutches were reserved for special events because of their size. Now clutches come in small, medium, and large size. Day clutches are great with a business casual look and allow for carrying more than just your cell phone and needed make-up items. You can fit your Tablet in your clutch, to take to a meeting or a novel that you are reading. The smaller sized clutches are great for switching up your look after work and heading out with the girls or even on a chic little date. I love these bags.

I was fortunate to find some great clutches at www.target.com, I also went into my local Target and found even better deals and steals on clutch bags. Clutch prices can range from $20 to $400. At www.target.com I found clutches that range from $13 to $30 and they are all beautiful.  In my quest to be fair and equal to all sites and stores, I searched the Internet and looked for more styles at great prices. Below is a list of sites and stores that I traveled to, I hope that these are helpful to you.


www.justfab.com
www.target.com
www.lulus.com
www.forever21.com
www.shoedazzle.com
www.jcp.com
Target
Burlington Coat Factory
Marshalls
TJMaxx
JCPenney
Charlotte Russe

**The prices at these stores vary from reasonably low to out of budget high. Give each a try and find the store and clutch that works for you**

No comments:

Post a Comment