Sunday, July 28, 2013

Trend Report: OXBLOOD RED LIPS

As you all may or may not know by now, I am a huge fan of red lips. They have always been one of my favorite accessories. If you see me, then you get to see bold red lips. This color for me is something that I know works, so I tend not to stray from it. Also, being honest....I just love how it makes me stand out in a crowd. With that being said, you can imagine the excitement that started to flow when yours truly discovered the trend for fall. I have been following colors this year, so I figured this would be the hit. New for Fall 2013.......OXBLOOD RED LIPS!!!! I love the smooth look of this color on any and all skin tones. No matter the undertone of your skin, this color will look great on anyone and just pop.                               

Me being who I am, I can not just leave you with a tale of what to wear for Fall. I have to give my pointers on how to wear this great look. First prep your lips with a nice lip balm. Next, smooth on your newly purchased Oxblood lipstick. Now, you need to make sure that excess lipstick is off....I do this by either kissing a piece of white paper or the back of my hand. Lastly, do a teeth check and make sure that there is not one speck of lipstick on your lips. No one wants to smile and have lipstick all over their teeth. Now that we have the "how to's" settle.....be free and enjoy your new look. Put on a great outfit, smooth your hair into a neatly done look, and strut your hotness out the door. XOXO




***If you want great products for wallet friendly prices try the department store brands such as
Covergirl, Maybelline, and Revlon. All great lines for under $10***

No comments:

Post a Comment