Sunday, January 12, 2014

IMerchandise App


  As a fashion lover and one who enjoys having easy access, I was excited to learn about the new app for the Iphone and Ipad that will allow buyers and merchandisers to plan inventory, make boards, communicate, and share their fashion ideas with little to no work at all. IMerchandise is the great new app that I was introduced to and from what I have had the chance to experience, I can honestly say that it is something awesome to have on hand. I can purchase from various designers all while sitting at a fashion show, waiting in line at market, or simply sitting on a plane heading to the next fashion hot spot. The IMerchandise app gives buyers and merchandisers the opportunity to communicate with multiple people and share inspiration, ideas, and pictures from fashion week or market. What I like best about this app is that I can email a rep and get the pieces I need in the amount that I need without ever having to actually walk into their building or warehouse. This helps when I am out on the road and can not get everywhere that I would need to be, but also can not take the chance of running out of needed inventory.
 This app allows planning ahead, by giving the option to add an event to my calendar. I also have the freedom to go through my photo gallery and create categories for the photos so I know which market or show my pictures were taken at. These categories allow me to create vision boards and chart out needed inventory. The hottest feature for those of us that need to keep track of inventory is the "products" feature. This allows me not only to assign my pictures sku numbers, but I can also label them with all the details that I will need such as, MSRP price, showroom price, ship date from vendor, season, and much more. I can create orders on my IMerchandise app and store all of my vendor contact information as well. This is AWESOME. I can also keep tabs on what is being spent by my employees and set budgets for them, when we go to market separately. This allows them to shop and stay within the budget we have. I can export photos to my computer and camera if needed. I can also create a color chart to help me navigate showrooms and runway shows to find the exact item and color that I want for my shop.  I love the fact that everything is in one spot. I have a one stop fashion spot and I am loving it!!!! Grab you IPhone or IPad and purchase this app....you won't regret the ease that it will bring to your life. Click here to purchase the best app your business will ever have.
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment