Monday, May 12, 2014

Beso Del Sol Sangria



Recently I had the opportunity to taste some of the best tasting sangria ever. This lovely fruity blend was called Beso Del Sol Sangria and it was delicious. Since right now I am in the natural phase and trying to stick things that are made of natural flavors and fruits. The highlight of this sangria is the fact that it is 100% natural and made with high quality Spanish Tempranillo wine. This quality wine is blended with a selection of fruits to create a modern, yet eco friendly sangria. The wonderfully portable box is made of recycled cardboard and easy to carry from your home to the party. The box is colorful and shouts fun when you walk in the room with it. Since I am a slow sipper, I also love that I am able to keep my sangria for up to 6 weeks after opening the box. One box is equal to 4 bottles of wine.....so you might want to go slow or better yet....share with all your friends. Check Beso Del Sol Sangria and be the life of the next party.










**please remember to drink responsibly, do not share with minors, and don't drink + drive**

No comments:

Post a Comment