Monday, April 8, 2013

Cool Colors and Hot Fashion

I have been searching for something beautiful and different to transition me from Spring to Summer. Finally fate led me back to my first love.....STRIPES!! I have always been a fan of stripes in every color possible. Flipping through the pages of InStyle Magazine and I found the ever beautiful stripe dress. This is a dress that when worn the right way can add a lot of spice to the person wearing it. Below is a picture of the ever beautiful Zoe Saldana in a Dolce and Gabbanna striped dress. I love how she added the white pumps to bring out the bright white of the dress. If you love this style but not the price you are in luck. I found the same style at Target and Old Navy. These two places have great striped dresses at wonderful prices. 

Now for the fellas....I have been noticing that men this year are taking a more dapper approach to style and dressing. Tom Ford has created the casual suit for Spring and Summer in really great colors. I have to confess that I am biased towards the bright white and the Salmon colors. While I know that the cost of the suits below may be a wallet buster for some, they are worth the investment and will last a lifetime. I have found some great alternatives and Dillard's and Macy's. Target and JCPenney also had some great styles in these lovely Spring and Summer colors for wallet friendly prices. Check these stores out and give the dapper suit look at try. 





No comments:

Post a Comment