Saturday, April 27, 2013

Orange Crush

Orange Crush



BOY London white top, $54 / AG Adriano Goldschmied mid rise skinny jeans / Shoes / Wet 
Seal


Recently I had the chance to get out and about and taste a little bit of Spring fashion. I have to admit that I have fallen in love with bright color pants and funky t-shirts with sayings on them. I tracked down this really cool "boy london" white top. This was a good purchase at just $54. The Nike Air Jordans are not cheap but they are worth every penny charged. The jeans were an easy buy. I generally do not buy my colorful or trendy pants at the typical stores, because I choose not to spend hundreds on dollars on pants that I will not wear often. You can get a similar pair of orange jeans from KEEP ME TRENDY BOUTIQUE for under $30. Check out this style and try this look. For information on products from KEEP ME TRENDY BOUTIQUE and to purchase items, please contact us at NIKKINICOLEINC@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment