Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Denim Dance......


Hello all my fashionistas and fashionmistas........it has been quite some time since I have had the chance to sit and share my fashion thoughts with you all. I have been on this fashion journey looking and searching for something that would peak my interest. In all my searches I have found some great summer looks and had the chance to meet some very fashionable people. The topic that came up the most in all of the circles I traveled in was denim. Everyone loves it, but not everyone knows how to make it work for day, night, office, party, date, or fun with friends. I decided that now would be a great time to do my annual denim segment. For the rest of the week, I will be showing great ways to wear denim for Summer and Fall. You can catch the updates here on KEEPMETRENDY and see plenty of pictures on Instagram (@NIKKINICOLE8) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/keepmetrendy). 





No comments:

Post a Comment