Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2014 CFDA AWARDS

 
 
Last night the annual CFDA Awards were held and it was something to remember. I'm not sure what was more exciting...Rihanna's dress (which by the way was gorgeous) or the fact that she won the Icon Award. In my opinion Rihanna deserved this award. She is not only one of the most beautiful women that I have seen, she is a style star. She never ceases to amaze whether at a basketball game or an event. Now back to the awards......the red carpet seemed to be an endless fashion show with designers walking down arm and arm with models and stars that they have dressed. I love when this time of year comes around because the world gets to see the fashion elite and some of the best fashion that has graced the streets. Below are a few of the pics that I scoped. These are a few of my favorites....if I could I would fill the pages up with them all.
 
 
 












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment