Thursday, June 5, 2014

Denizen Jeans By Levis

 
 
Denizen by Levis have rocked and shocked my world. This denim company was created by Levis jeans company and made to fit every shape and body size. Denizen has a four way stretch fit that prevents back gap, sagging, and bagging. You can move, sit, stand, and do what ever your need to do without worry of saggy pants that expose way too much. I am one person that has the hardest time finding denim for myself because of these reasons. The other thing that caught my attention was that they make shorts, ankle length, boot cut, and skinny jeans. All this goodness is sold exclusively at Target and www.target.com for under $30. Sizes go up to size 18 and multiple colors are available. I am so in love.....check them out for yourself and tell us your story.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment