Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rockin the Wedge Heel
















After looking at all of the hit and misses of the Billboard Awards I decided to put on my heels so I can walk and clear my mind. Well I ran right into the perfect remedy while at the mall......wedge heels. I have to admit that they are the perfect blend for anyone that is not quite sure about wearing heels. If you are the type of person that wobbles and trips on stilettos, then wedges are the perfect shoe for you. They are tall and leveled. I love this style!!!! Please be warned that you can not wear these with just outfit. Worn with a too short miniskirt will make you look trashy. Wearing these with skin tight booty shorts with your butt cheeks hanging out the bottom will also do the same. Now if you really want to know how to wear this style....here it goes. First to be really classy you can pair this style of shoe with a beautiful summer dress that hits right at the knee. I also like them paired with ankle pants or casual capris. If you would like to wear these with shorts go for the loose yet slightly fitted shorts that hit at the most flattering part of your leg. Check out the pics below of Kim K showing how to wear the wedge with shorts and look like a picture of perfect class. Enjoy wearing this style and looking hot. Remember to look for the funkiest pair that you can find. Get funky and be free.







No comments:

Post a Comment