Thursday, June 7, 2012

Manicures and Pedicures










Hello bloggers......while on my vacation I learned a lot about the impression that a good manicure and pedicure can make on the people that cross paths with you. I had the pleasure of seeing a ton of women in sandals throughout my travels from Florida to Ohio. I have to admit that the days of women investing in their nails has gone by the wayside. I know that money is something many of us try to hold on to, but manicures and pedicures can be done at home with patience and care. So in short, my plea to all of my fashion divas out there....please invest in your hands and feet. Keep your toe nails short and pretty. Keep your hands nice and trimmed as well. Remember that all of your nails should be even and filed. Your nail color should not bleed onto your skin and your cuticles trimmed.











No comments:

Post a Comment