Monday, January 7, 2013

Spring 2013 Trends

Spring 2013 Trends



Preen leopard print dress / Forever 21 crewneck sweater / Current/Elliott jeans, $1,685 / J Brand printed jeans / Lip gloss / Beauty product, $22


While on my  break I had the chance to do some fashion hunting and trend watching.  These are just a few of the things that I came across. I am super excited to see that the love of RED LIPS has not died. That is truly a look that will reign forever. You can not beat the wonders that a good red lip can do for you, even when you are in jeans and a plain tee. I am happy to see opaque nails come back. I am a fan of well manicured nails. Well enjoy my loves and try one trend or them all, but in all things do not be a slave to the trends. Make each one you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment